Belden introduces the machine builder choice MachFlex cables based on the following international standards: DIN EN 50525-2-51 (VDE 0285-525-2-51):2012-01 VDE-REG.-Nr.8770Machines are becoming highly systemized, smaller and compact driven by special requirements of end users and customers. These challenge machine builders who need to stay competitive while ensuring a robust performance for their machine. Belden is introducing a new line of flexible machine cables to aid machine builders tackle this challenge by offering cables in smaller sizes that save installation space and are highly durable to meet the flexibility, physical and mechanical requirements needed.
Belden‘s machine builder choice MachFlex cables have the following advantages which ensures greater performance level for the machine builders and a higher uptime for the end users:
- Flexible conductor, insulation & sheath material
- Oil resistant DIN EN 50290-2-22 (TM54)
- Wider fixed temperature range (-40°C To+80°C)
- Good shield effectiveness
- Good Sunlight (UV) & Chemical Resistant
- Environmental friendly cables (RoHS)