Infrared thermometer measures the temperature without any contact and therefore in a non-destructive manner
6:1 optics and 1-point laser measurement spot marking
Limit value monitoring with min./max. function, visual and acoustic alarm if limit values are exceeded
In conjunction with the protective case TopSafe, the instrument is certified according to EN 13485 (TopSafe is included in the delivery)
Food temperature measurements are mandatory for ensuring the quality of food stuffs in incoming Goods and in food production. Use the testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer to measure the temperature of your products and goods pallets in a non-destructive manner, all in a matter of seconds.
DescriptionProduct quality assurance is essential in food production and processing. Food temperature measurement is an integral part of food quality control. With our testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer, food temperature measurements can be carried out quickly and easily by managers in supermarkets and in the food industry, as well as butchers and bakers.
Carry out non-contact food temperature measurement and more using the infrared thermometer
- Easily fulfil HACCP requirements: the infrared thermometer is HACCP-compliant and, in conjunction with the protective case TopSafe, certified according to EN 13485. This makes it particularly suitable for food quality control
- Measure quickly and precisely: with 2 measurements per second, the surface temperature of your goods is scanned quickly and in a non-contact, non-destructive manner, at a resolution of 0.1 °C
- Temperature limit values at a glance: up to two alarm limit values can be input into the infrared thermometer. This offers you the advantage of not constantly having to look at the display when measuring the temperature of goods pallets. A visual and acoustic alarm signal warns you as soon as upper or lower limit values are exceeded
- Min./max. value display and hold function: the min./max. display shows the highest and lowest temperature values from the last measurement. Therefore you can monitor your goods reliably. You can keep the last measured temperature values on the display by using the hold button
- 6:1 optics and 1-point laser measurement spot marker: use the 1-point laser to mark the centre of the measurement object. The 6:1 optics are particularly suitable for non-contact IR measurement at shorter to medium distances
- Practical accessories included: with the testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer you also get the practical protective case TopSafe. The protective case is robust, waterproof in compliance with protection class IP67 and can be cleaned in the dishwasher if necessary. The wall/belt holder enables the infrared thermometer to be stored securely
Penetration Infrared thermometer testo 826-T4, It offers the same advantages as the testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer and also has a permanently attached penetration probe for measuring the temperature in the goods. The penetration probe offers you complete assurance about the core temperature (e.g. in yoghurts or meat), if prescribed temperature limit values for goods are exceeded during the infrared measurement.
testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer, including protective case TopSafe, wall/belt holder and batteries.