Measure temperature, surface moisture and dew point with only one device
Four-Point-Laser and 50:1 Optics for precise measurements even over long distances
Easy and comfortable to use: easy-to-follow menu guide
Saves up to 200 readings
Non-contact temperature and moisture measurements –with only one device. The testo 835-H1 infrared thermometer not only measures the temperature but has an intergrated moisture sensor that allows you to measure surface moisture too.
With testo 835-H1, you can perform temperature and surface moisture measurements on walls, monitor and check air conditioning and ventilation systems, service and inspect industrial system to ensure constant high levels of quality in production processes are maintained. The testo 835-H1 is an ideal all-round device for a wide range of industrial and commercial applications.
What the testo 835-H1 infrared thermometer and surface moisture meter can do
- Measure the surface temperature and relative humidity and check the dew point and surface moisture
- Help to detect mold in buildings before it’s too late
- Carry out measurements on small, moving or hard-to-reach objects, accurately and safely
Benefit from state-of-the-art technology and easy handling
- 4-Point-Laser: shows the exact measuring zone, effectively preventing wrong measurements
- 50:1 optics that provide you with excellent surface temperature measurements even over greater distances (distance 5 m = 10cm measurement spot)
- Adjustable degree of emission for measuring a wide variety of different surfaces
- Connectivity for temperature sensors: for additional contact measurements for materials with low degree of emission possible –simply connect your optionally available temperature sensor
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-follow menu guide thanks to icons and joystick
- Generate measuring points and save up to 200 measurements
- Define individual alarm thresholds, acoustic and optical alarm
- Show min/max values
- Backlit display
testo 835-H1 infrared thermometer and surface moisture meter has a moisture measuring function and 4-Point laser marking, measurement data management, PC software, moisture module, batteries, calibration protocol.