The sensor/actuator cables are analog signal cables, connecting automation systems end points (e.g. sensors) to the next layer (e.g. I/O devices)
The high-quality sensor cables offer production security, high availability of devices, and highest-level reliability. They are ideal for industrial application in rough conditions and in demanding applications like robotic or drag chain applications.
The trend of miniaturization continues in the expansion of the Belden Sensor/Actuator cable range cable to include special sensor connecting cables. The low tolerances of the outer jacket diameter guarantee best machinability, for example with regard to sealing during the grouting process in devices.
Consistent Quality and Expertise
- With an experience of over 110 years, Belden evolved its manufacturing sites to deliver maximum performance and total reliability
- High levels of quality in centricity, roundness, strippability and consistent jacket thickness are ensured through the production quality systems, in line management, centricity control systems, stripping force testing, UL and ISO 9001:2000 certified facilities
- Belden guarantees the quality of its cables by using high quality materials, approved by international authorities such as IEC and UL
Lead Time on Standard Portfolio
- 2 week production lead times on regularly used designs
Lead Time & MOQ on Specials
- 4 to 6 weeks turnaround time on new designs