Measurement of gas flow and static pressure
Non-contact temperature measurement on underfloor heating systems and radiators
Measurement menu for pressure drop test, including alerts via testo Smart Probes App
Rapid image documentation with IR temperature readings and measuring spot marking
With the Testo Smart Probes Heating set, you can measure and check all heating system temperatures and pressures in conjunction with your smartphone. The robust testo Smart Case enables the measuring instruments to be conveniently transported and ensures that they are always to hand when needed.
The compact testo Smart Probes Heating set with the testo 115i clamp thermometer, the testo 510i differential pressure measuring instrument and the testo 805i infrared thermometer is ideal for key measuring tasks carried out by heating engineers.
The advantages of the heating set
In conjunction with your smartphone or tablet, the heating set can be used to measure and check all heating system temperatures and pressures. The handy testo Smart Case provides optimum protection for the measuring instruments and ensures that they are always to hand when they are needed.
Advantages and applications of the individual measuring instruments:
testo115i: clamp thermometer with smartphone operation
- Measuring the flow and return temperature of heating systems
- Easy to use at measuring points that are far apart
- Rapid detection of temperature changes via graphical progress display
testo 510i: differential pressure measuring instrument with smartphone operation
- Measurement of gas flow and static pressure
- Measurement menu for pressure drop test including alerts
- Simple configuration and determination of volume flow with Pitot tube
- Magnetic holder for easy attachment
testo 805i: infrared thermometer with smartphone operation
- Non-contact infrared measurement of surface temperature
- Measuring spot marking via highly visible 8-point laser circle
- Easy selection of emission level via stored materials list
- Image documentation with readings and measuring spot marking
Practical App with special functions for measurement data analysis on your smartphone or tablet
Measurement data is transmitted wirelessly from the relevant measuring instrument to the testo Smart Probes App and can be viewed conveniently on mobile terminal devices – either as a chart or in table form. Menus for specific applications are also already stored in the App. For example, for pressure drop tests including alert function and for non-contact temperature measurement via infrared with rapid image documentation including reading and measuring spot marking. The measurement data log can be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file. This saves you time, allowing you to further increase your efficiency.
- iOS 8.3 or later
- Android 4.3 or later
- Bluetooth 4.0
- testo 115i surface thermometer with smartphone operation, including batteries and calibration protocol.
- testo 510i differential pressure measuring instrument with smartphone operation, including hose set (Ø 4 mm and 5 mm) with adapter, batteries and calibration protocol.
- testo 805i infrared thermometer with smartphone operation, including batteries and calibration protocol.
- testo Smart Case “Heating”, including foam insert.