Infrared temperature thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurements
10:1 optics and high resolution processor for accurate measurement results
Easy to use thanks to the gun-style design
Adjustable emission level
The testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun allows efficient, non-contact surface temperature measurements to be carried out. The infrared temperature thermometer will leave you well equipped, especially for control readings in trade and industry: The gun-style design is easy to handle and the integrated processor provides accurate measurement results.
The testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun with laser measurement spot marker and 10:1 optics is suitable for non-contact surface temperature measurements in trade and industry.Overview of the advantages of the testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun
testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun facilitates fast and accurate non-contact measurement of the surface temperature (2 measurements a second). To summarise, the infrared temperature gun offers the following advantages:
- High resolution processor for utmost accuracy (resolution 0.1 °C)
- 10:1 optics for precise measurements even at medium distances
- IR thermometer with 1 point laser measurement spot marker to target the measuring point
- Two alarm limit values that can be defined as required
- Visual and acoustic alarm if limit value exceeded
- Min./max. value display and hold function (to record a measured value)
- Convenient one-handed operation thanks to the ergonomic gun-style design
- Clear, illuminated digital display
The speed of the testo 830-T1 infrared temperature thermometer is impressive: it can take two measurements per second that helps you undertake bigger measuring tasks quickly and efficiently.
For infrared temperature gun, the emission level can be individually set. This allows you to adjust it precisely to the surface of the material being measured, to achieve the best possible measurement results. For untreated surfaces with a low emission level, we recommend using an emission tape (optional) which makes the IR temperature measurement significantly easier.
Testo 830-T1 infrared temperature gun, including batteries and factory calibration protocol.